Tuesday 12 February 2013

Mission Dream: The Killing Moon

Ok Fair Warning!! This dream is quite graphic and gets violent. So if you have problems with violence and bloodshed I suggest you just skip this one.

Karma Police

In this dream, I received orders to go to a hotel room. I had a partner this time. Another woman, we were to seduce this man back to our room in the same hotel he was at. We met him in the hotel Bar Lounge. We were dressed to look very appealing. I was quite uncomfortable, (being that I am a bit Tomboyish)  but I managed to walk in the heels without rubble ankles. The man we were targeting was a known serial rapist and murderer of women and girls from age 12 on up. My partner began enticing him while I prepared everything else. I was on cell phone speaking to my superior. Their voice was automated but for protection purposes.
They told me to get him to the room and take him out, but we had to make sure he was the one they wanted. Told me to scan him once he's in our custody. And to call them back when we had him.

So I rejoined my partner who was heavily flirting with him, his hands were on her ass, for some odd reason I got a little heated but maintained controlling that emotion. I felt like he shouldn't be touching her because he was disgusting and she was pure. I could feel her disgust as well as she turned to look at me walking over, she gave me a look with her eyes like Lets get this over with. She asked me, "Are we set honey?" I nodded and smiled. He was kissing her on her shoulders running his hands down her waist. He looked up to see me and smiled reaching out for me to join them.
"oh yeah, there's that sexy thing. Commere you fuckin Minx, you. Oh I can't wait to get you both back to the room. I'm gonna give it to you so hard!!"
It took all I had to control what I really wanted to do to him. I took his hand and he pulled me over to him into his arms and tried to tongue me down but i put my hands up to stop him.
 "mmmm hold on baby. There's plenty of time for that, lets go back to our room and have a little fun! Show us what you can do Daddy."
My partner grabbed her purse and off we walked arm in arm with him watching us. He licked his nasty lips and took the last swig of his drink and joined us. Didn't even leave a tip for the bartender. Once we got up to the room I received another call, I pretended I had to go to the bathroom. He was on the bed cutting up some coke for my partner to take. She pretended to sniff it up. I was on the phone again with our superior.
"Scan him then Take him out." the voice said.
"Kill him?" I asked to make sure.
"Yes. He is obsolete. His life is useless. Take him out but do not get caught." The other line went dead.
I inhaled deeply. In a way I was scared because I'd never taken a life before. But then I was excited because The world would be LESS one Predator. I thought i'd better get out there before he does something to my partner. So I left the bathroom and stood there. He was rubbing his hands all over her, she glanced over to me like, "What the Hell? What are you doing?" I walked over and scanned him while he was involved. Once the scan was complete, I took my purse strap and from behind him put it around his neck and pulled him off her. She jumped up as he tried getting loose. She kicked him with her heels in the gut then in the genitals. He couldnt even scream because I was cutting off his air. I let the strap loose and he fell to the floor catching his breath. I stood infront of my partner to protect her.
"YOU FUCKING BITCHES!! WHAT THE FUCK ---?!!" He grabbed at his throat which now had a red ring around it. "It's time for you to pay for the lives you took without any remorse. It is time for you to die the way your victims died. Karma Police taking you Out." I jumped on him and held him down while my partner tortured his genitals stomping him in his testicles. He tried pushing me off but I was too heavy, I used my metal elemental to make me extremely solid and heavy weight. Although I looked 120lbs I began to press 300 more lbs on top of him the more he fought and pushed the more weight I added. I laughed the way he laughed when he tortured his victims. I even used a catch phrase he used before he took them out. Then I ripped into his jugular vain and watched him bleed to death before us. Blood everywhere. I jumped off him as he grabbed his neck bleeding to death. It was very gruesome. I suppose this was a dream from the Dark Side of the Moon? My moon.....The Killing Moon.






No comments:

Post a Comment